NEWS & EVENTS
- It was a night full of elegance and charm as Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation celebrated its 50th year of solid partnership with the Philippine society. Executives from […]
- More than 200 licensing officers and stakeholders from all over the country gathered for the 1st NABPLO (National Association of Business Permits and Licensing Officers) Convention entitled CONVERGE: […]
- Insular Life’s 2017 Testimonial Dinner and Awards Night was made more meaningful and more entertaining by a one-night-only original musical play about the life of a […]
- It was an energetic and inspiring day as Insular Life, the largest Filipino-owned insurance company in the country, kicked-off the year and rallied their sales force. […]
- Happy Mobile painted the activity center of SM Annex orange as they launched their first set of mobile phone units. Guests were able to try these […]
Here's a little something about our story.
88 Ville Communications was founded on August 8, 2008 by Director Mike Canlas.
We started out as a video productions company, creating AVPs and TVCs for corporations and TV shows for blocktimers. And three years after its founding, it entered the world of events.
We take pride in our versatility--acknowledging that projects come in different shapes, sizes, objectives, and budgets. This truth has stretched our creativity and project management skills so we may deliver the requirements according to our clients' needs.
And to us, every project is an exciting venture.
Today, 88 Ville holds office in Timog Avenue, Quezon City and it has been catering to notable brands in the country. We continue to expand out client portfolio as more and more companies entrust their videos and events to us.